Stories & News
April 2022 India Intercessor
In the month of April, there are two initiatives going on at Mission India that I would greatly appreciate your prayers for: our 10-Day Children’s Bible Club matching challenge, and the release of new research that will prompt significant opportunities for U.S. churches.
Our latest 10-Day Bible Club matching challenge concludes on April 30, and our goal is to raise $400,000. With every dollar being doubled, a gift of $1 reaches two children with the Gospel!
The second initiative I’d appreciate prayers for is the release of a new report we’ve developed in partnership with Barna Group. Through Barna’s research, we’ve learned that U.S. churchgoers are surprisingly apathetic toward the Great Commission. This is significant for Mission India, since the Great Commission is behind everything we do. It’s critical for the body of Christ to be in this together so we can spread the Good News to the ends of the earth!
After this report releases on April 19, we will have the opportunity to connect with church leaders across the U.S. and help them rethink their missions strategies. Considering these important conversations as well as the matching challenge, will you join me in the following prayers this month?
- Pray for a generous response to the 10-Day Bible Club matching challenge.
- Thank God with me for the families that provided the $400,000 for this match.
- As we gather pastors and talk about the Barna report, ask God to help us do so with much grace and compassion.
- Pray that pastors who are part of Barna gatherings will become advocates for the Great Commission.
- Pray for the Church of North America to return to Christ’s call in Matthew 28:19-20.
Thank you for partnering with us through prayer!
Together, for India,
President & CEO