Barnabas Foundation’s Stewards Fund, a donor-advised fund, is one of the best ways to maximize and simplify charitable giving. In fact, many have found that using a Steward's Fund restores or increases the joy of giving - and God loves cheerful givers! (2 Corinthians 9:7)
- The Stewards Fund enables a donor to make a one-time gift to Barnabas Foundation and decide later how the gift will be distributed to the donor’s favorite charities.
- The donor receives an immediate tax benefit and has plenty of time to determine which charities to support.
- The Stewards Fund also provides the flexibility to ensure that gifts are applied in the most effective way.
- A donor can give appreciated assets, like stock; arrange for the sale of a business; or use the Stewards Fund as an alternative to a family foundation.
- The Stewards Fund accommodates many charitable gift opportunities, and also allows the donor to designate multiple charities from a single gift.
- A Stewards Fund account can be established by contributing a number of different types of assets. There is no set-up fee for this account and individuals may gain tax benefits as well, depending on the asset(s) they contribute.
Mission India can help you consider giving options that may be best for you, allowing you to plan your gifts for maximum impact.
For more information, contact Dave Bustraan at (877) 644-6342 or email@example.com.
Mission India is a member of: